Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Valentine's Day









I try really hard to do a themed family night at least every other month. We usually come up with something fun for dinner, some sort of craft or game, and then watch a movie together.

Word to the wise...if you want Clifford's Valentine Special, get in line. Netflix was set to make the delivery to our mailbox come Easter. Thank goodness Dave brought his A Game and showed up with Miss Spider's Heartland. Nice recovery.

Blake brought valentine's to all of his friends at school. I wrapped heart candy boxes, and he wrote his name.

It almost killed me.

Especially when "just for fun" he started writing his name backwards.

1 comment:

  1. so far I love ever post, and every post i have laughed and loved you a little more for being the most amazing, hilarious mom, but this one made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete