Wednesday, August 4, 2010




I guess I should find it so darling, and unbelievably sweet, but sometimes, I just find it downright annoying.

Blake will do WHATEVER it takes to pick flowers for me. I try to park in the middle of a parking lot so that he doesn't get distracted by the flowers in a garden bed next to the parking spot. I am constantly spraying dandelions to not have to place them in a vase one. more. time...

Parker and I were outside riding bikes with Blake, when all of a sudden, I look over and Blake has marched his way down to the creek in front of our house.

All in an effort to pick white flowers from the weeds that are sufficating the trees that the city just planted last Spring.

There is no "He Loves Me Not."

This kid LOVES ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment