Friday, April 3, 2009

Open up the Floodgates


I have always dreamed of being a stay at home mom. From the time I was little, I used to say I wanted to be a "Mommy" and not just a mom. I looked forward to arts and crafts with my kids, making their lunches and reading them books. I longed for the freedom that would come with taking my kids to the park, playing in the sunshine on lazy days and getting together with friends.

I knew that my kids would get sick. That I would wipe their nose and clean up pee off the floor. I knew that once in awhile there would be times where I would be up all hours of the night.

But no one told me about the puke. While my children unfortunately had the "frow ups" for eight straight days this last month, I have caught it in my hands, cleaned it out of a car seat, the molding, and twice out of my bra.

Being a mom is just the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment