So yesterday Dave decided that we should take down Parker's crib. I have been very, apprehensive about this. Parker is a little bit of a wild guy at times, but Dave assured me that it would be no problem. Right.
Down went the crib, while I sulked in the corner. Trust me, I am so done having children. Like, so so so so so done having children. We started off with the crib mattress on the floor. I have obviously been proven wrong, because one nap and one nighttime later, the kid is flawless.
This afternoon, I have retucked Parker three times. I have cleaned up books, blocks, stuffed guys, baskets and blankets once. I have walked him back to his bed after he kept trying to open the door and escape. I have pulled my child twice out from underneath his nightstand.
My mom offered to take Parker for the next two nights while we paint his room.
Sold.
No comments:
Post a Comment