Monday, June 9, 2008

Word to the Wise



Go to Disneyland for three days without your children. Done.

3 comments:

  1. ooooo...sounds like fun!

    My mom and I went to disney world this summer. It was just her, her cousins, and myself. I was the youngest person their. It was super fun. We covered so much of the park w/ out little one's tagging a long. And it was fun for me to be the only "kid" with my Mama. She spoiled me so! Usually don't get spoiled when their are 4 of us.

    I hope you both had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy,
    So, I saw on your facebook page the link to your blog! So, I spied on your cute family! Your boys are so adorable, and could practically be twins! So sweet. Hope you are all doing well,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you naked in that pic?

    ReplyDelete